• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to sign Miles Sanders

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Huh

Foreman must've been asking for too much which is unfortunate because he was really good for us last year

Or he simply is a dual purpose RB with a tight connect to Staley.  Foreman and Hubbard are both largely one dimensional.   

1 hour ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

So you like an injury prone RB who has no impact on the passing game. His backups would often times look a lot better than him when given the chance. Had the best run blocking o-line but still didn’t stand out much. Had 16 yards rushing in the SB.. Signed him to a 4 year deal which will look horrible in a few years. If you like this signing, more power to you bud. Sorry that I’m actual able to think for myself and be critical over a signing compared to a low iq sheep like you who jumps for joy no matter who we sign. 

He had 50 catches for 500 yards his rookie year. I’d say he can produce in the passing game just fine if called upon. 

I think he'll do good for us. I have to wonder about his blocking because Philly wasn't using him to the extent that I would've expected. He can be electric, especially if he gets in the open field. 

On an off note, I think some of you hate Chuba just because Rhule drafted him. He's underrated here. Yes, his hands aren't that great, but last season--you know, the season where we got an O-line--his average YPC was the same as Miles' (4.9).

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, Rags said:

Hi I watch a lot of teams play.

I know a lot of HBs struggle with pass protection and struggle with catching out the backfield.

A lot of those halfbacks don't run as well, nor have the production Sanders does. 

That's the difference. Sanders is good at football and has those areas as areas as of weakness. And still had 50 catches on 64 targets last year.

Nah that was his rookie year. He had 78 yards receiving last year, but he wasn’t asked to do that. He’s proven he can be a threat catching the ball if needed.