• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis Pro Day

Samppson

7 hours ago, Fenrir said:

I think this kid is going to be a massive bust. He has all the physical tools and arm talent you'll want, but he doesn't have it between the ears and can't process what he's seeing well at all. I watched him play several times this year and it was infuriating to watch the misses and misread coverages. 

For his sake, I hope I'm wrong... 

I see him being on the Mac Jones level 

I did not hear it clearly, but on the NFL network, I assumed they asked him about what he had for dinner with the Panthers (or Raiders, I think).  I did not hear the question, but he said something like,"....I sure didn't have a crab cake and a salad."  If anyone saw that, was that a dig aimed at Young?  I assume not since I did not hear it clearly, but if it was, "Damn, son."  If I were Young, I would send him a crab cake and a salad in the green room after I was picked.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

I agree after watching Stroud and Young’s Pro days.. Levi’s not in the same tier as them!! He’s footwork was rough and it seemed like his processing time was slower.. He does have an arm that’s for sure but not very accurate.. it seemed like one of his receivers wasn’t too happy during the workout.. I think they were short throws to that guy.. probably hurting the WRs look too!! Levis is definitely not number one material!!

I think they were upset he was throwing them into the crowd on the sideline. Hospital balls at a pro day!