• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis repotedly bombing interviews

jfra78

2 minutes ago, scpanther22 said:

I in general think interviews are an overrated metric in determing someones intelligence. Some people are just bad at interviewing 

Interviews are done to get to know people, who are they as a person, can they lead and inspire others, how do the carry themselves, can they explain what they’ve done in the past and why etc. it is a very very important part of the evaluation.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, cardiackat88. said:

Is he anything like Clausen or Zach Wilson? I swear Wilson is a Clausen clone.

Will Levis is of Ivy League stock and there is a lot of "class resentment" going on right now both personally and professionally. I think Levis is a much better Pro Prospect than either of those guys.

• Poo 2

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's hard to be a leader when everyone can see that you shouldn't even be in the NFL... and won't be for long.

yeah, i think he tried and gave it everything he could, but it was a horrible situation.

first, it was incredibly humbling when you have everyone, even the top draftniks telling you that you will be a top 5 pick and then you drop down into the 2nd round. 

Then you land with a team who has a HC that had simply given up and that was after not being motivated for several years (Fox, post-superbowl run, was lame). The team follows the lead of the HC so except for a few players, this team was just without any identity or spine. 

but then his happy feet took over and he had no one to develop or work with him. he was drafted and thrown into a situation that was doomed from the start. 

and then the next year they draft fuggin Cam Newton! Jimmy never really had a chance. 

i think he still would have been bad, but not as bad as he shaped out to be.

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, rayzor said:

yeah, i think he tried and gave it everything he could, but it was a horrible situation.

first, it was incredibly humbling when you have everyone, even the top draftniks telling you that you will be a top 5 pick and then you drop down into the 2nd round. 

Then you land with a team who has a HC that had simply given up and that was after not being motivated for several years (Fox, post-superbowl run, was lame). The team follows the lead of the HC so except for a few players, this team was just without any identity or spine. 

but then his happy feet took over and he had no one to develop or work with him. he was drafted and thrown into a situation that was doomed from the start. 

and then the next year they draft fuggin Cam Newton! Jimmy never really had a chance. 

i think he still would have been bad, but not as bad as he shaped out to be.

Now Matt Corral finds himself in damn near the same scenario.

• Pie 1

I personally think he's going to be successful

everyone completely shitting on him because hes their 4th favorite QB

but he has tools and if he goes somewhere where hes supported by staff and has weapons he could develop into a beast.  

that said, i want that to be someone else's project

• Pie 3

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Now Matt Corral finds himself in damn near the same scenario.

except he didn't even get the benefit of seeing the field...of course Jimmy might have been better off if no one ever saw him start that year either.

but yeah...Corral doesn't really stand a chance here. he's an afterthought. he needs to go somewhere else and have a fresh start (not that he ever got a start here at all). i feel bad for the guy. not a chance to prove himself.

• Pie 2