• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pauline believes it's Stroud, but Reich wants AR

top dawg

13 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

What?? 
Can we put more context to this statement..  

Of course more QB’s were drafted after the top 5 picks.. You’re comparing sample sizes.. 

More ppl die driving then they do flying because there’s more ppl driving…

AR might be the next Josh Allen for all we know.

Just because you aren't great in college doesn't mean you can't be great at the NFL level.

The Goat Tom Brady was a 6th round draft pick. Apparently a lot of people missed out on his NFL potential right?

Film doesn't always tell the story.

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

AR might be the next Josh Allen for all we know.

Just because you aren't great in college doesn't mean you can't be great at the NFL level.

The Goat Tom Brady was a 6th round draft pick. Apparently a lot of people missed out on his NFL potential right?

Film doesn't always tell the story.

It does more times then workout in underware.. And let’s do a reality check on the what exactly has Allen won???

And if we go by your simplistic examples then we should just draft a QB in the 6th round and watch him turn to into Brady.. Right???

Plain and simple why take a big swing when you have 2 better prospects in our hands?? Proven on tape, in production, in experience, in achievements at every level and don’t forget they both look good in underware throwing against air as well.. LOL  

Don’t worry I’m done debating this.. You can drool over exercises and act like that’s a replacement over actual productive playing at the highest level week after week after week for 2 years no matter what…

Edited by WOW!!
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

It does more times then workout in underware.. And let’s do a reality check on the what exactly has Allen won???

And if we go by your simplistic examples then we should just draft a QB in the 6th round and watch him turn to into Brady.. Right???

Plain and simple why take a big swing when you have a better prospects in our hands?? Proven on tape, in production, in experience, in achievements at every level and don’t forget they both look good in underware throwing against air as well.. LOL  

Don’t worry I’m done debating this.. You can drool over exercises and act like that’s a replacement over actual productive playing at the highest level week after week after week for 2 years no matter what…

WOW!

My man simmer down. Nobody is crowning AR. Im just simply saying he has potential if he gets coached up maybe he can develop into something like Cam. 

Chill out my man nobody is trying to debate you. I think Stroud or Young are the likely pick anyway.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

WOW!

My man simmer down. Nobody is crowning AR. Im just simply saying he has potential if he gets coached up maybe he can develop into something like Cam. 

Chill out my man nobody is trying to debate you. I think Stroud or Young are the likely pick anyway.

Yeah 👌..

yeah i'm super sure that a new head coach joined a team coming off 5 losing seasons in a row and said "i'll fix it with this QB who threw 48% over his 13 career games or you can fire me, i'm comfortable hitching the rest of my career to this idea."

34 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I still think it's Stroud. We moved up to number 1 right after CJ's combine performance. Our QB coach loves his tape.  Had we moved up after Young's pro day I would be less sure.

Yeah I dunno why you would get Dalton as the backup and McCown as the QB coach if Bryce is the pick. CJ is the natural progression from their style of play. 

• Beer 1

52 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah I dunno why you would get Dalton as the backup and McCown as the QB coach if Bryce is the pick. CJ is the natural progression from their style of play. 

Perhaps, but it's not like Dalton and McCown ever smoked the league, much less set it on fire. 

This whole "we moved up right after the combine so it must be Stroud or Richardson" makes me laugh. When, otherwise, we're we supposed to move up? It was reported a billion times that the ideal time to move up was before free agency started to have flexibility, it has nothing to do with who dominated the combine.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Eric4280 said:

Only ones I’d say “challenge” these qb are Bijan and Anderson. Carter has so many flaws to me (on field). 

And I obviously know that qbs jump to the top regardless of grade. But there are people grading other players over the QBs. Will likely never know what actual teams grade them. 

I don't think NFL com grades are the end all be all but they at least provide grades and have been doing so for years. I will give these more weight then some twitter schmoe who just gives a list.