• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fanbase Temperature Gauge: Who do you like and who do you want? (4/21/23)

Ricky Spanish

Panther fan QB Temperature gauge poll  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better QB prospect?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Both are equally good
  2. 2. Which QB do you WANT us to draft?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Chaos (Richardson)
    • I'm good with anyone

Exactly one month ago I made this thread looking to re-make it about a week away from the draft to get a better idea of where everyone lies in regards to who they want as the team's future signal caller:

I'm back with the same questions as the last thread, I just want to know if the general consensus has changed in the past month leading up to the draft next week. Mine has changed personally as I lean one way more than the other now. Wanted to see where other people stand.

Damn. Crazy shift in results so far. I'm interested to see if this holds up. Stroud dominated both last time especially the second one. My opinion hasn't changed really, I put Young for both categories in the previous thread as well as this one. Have never quite understood the Stroud love around here and I'd have a hard time coming to terms with him being the pick honestly. Wouldn't be mad at AR though, just a bit terrified but simultaneously very excited that our staff thinks that they can coach him up lol. Guy is the ultimate diceroll.

Edited by beo
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I want Richardson because I think this staff could develop him into something special. I think if you trade up you take the QB with the highest potential ceiling. 

I think the pick will be Young because he's the most pro ready now, but I have concerns for how long he will be able to hold up in the NFL. I have heard the arguments that the NFL is letting QBs take less and less contact, but we watched what happened to Cam and Tua while the NFL was preaching safety and they didn't do poo. 

I want a QB for the next 10-15 years. I'm not sure if Young's frame can do that. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3