• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could a trade be on the horizon...(Vegas shift at number 2)

Lurk21

Vegas has now shifted Levis to be selected number 2 in the Draft. There have been numerous  signs pointing at The Colts loving him and recently Houston beat writers have mentioned him too. This could pit them both against each other and we could possibly drop to 2 or 4 and still net one of AR or Stroud.   This would be the perfect time to be on the phones with the Colts. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/22/will-levis-is-now-the-betting-favorite-to-go-no-2-overall/

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 2

3 minutes ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Levis could end up being the Josh Allen of this draft. I just pray that Young is not the Baker Mayfield of this draft.  I think the Panthers are on the precipice of a horrible mistake.

yeah I would rather have Richardson over any qb in this draft.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

Levis could end up being the Josh Allen of this draft. I just pray that Young is not the Baker Mayfield of this draft.  I think the Panthers are on the precipice of a horrible mistake.

The one thing that separates Young from Mayfield is his mind. The guy already thinks like an OC. Also, Mayfield was pretty darn good when given talent and supported by competent offensive staff.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I always keep my mind open to all opinions  but I think I'd like the extra picks and 1 of the 2 Qbs I think are just as good. I'm not too high on Levis but I wouldn't mind either of Stroud or AR in the trade back. I think as we get closer to Thursday, more possibility of trade talks will heat up.  All that's needed is 1 of Indy or Houston to get antsy with the anticipation and both have owners with those issues. 

Edited by Lurk21

I still believe  that Levi's is the 4th best QB in this class, but I've all along believed that Levis is a natural fit in Indy...and that's not necessarily  a compliment.  

I don't  know who will be drafted ahead of him or who should be drafted ahead of him, but I think he will be a colt.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

53 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

WIll Levis is the second best QB in this draft. 

I am starting to think he will be.  Starting to get the Allen vibes with him--put him behind a good OL and give him some credible targets, his decision-making would "suddenly" improve.  You could say the same for AR, but there are other variables and preferences the Colts might need to consider.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1