• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PETER KING: Bryce Young will be the pick

TheSpecialJuan

From the very start of the article, talking about an NFL exec who said that execs think they know who will pick whom, but really don't

"I would disagree with this executive. I don’t think I know. Actually, I know I don’t know"

Point being, contrary to how the thread title appears, this is just as speculative as anything anyone could put together.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

That’s fine he’s the pick, I just wish it wasn’t leaked this soon. I would have liked to be surprised on draft night. 

The only people that are going to be surprised on draft night are the Stroud bros who’ve been living in denial the last month 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nah, it's awesome. Drafting a RB in the top 10 is a colossal mistake.

RB has become a position of short term production. Good teams don’t spend high draft picks on a low return position in terms of career longevity, 2nd contract price increase and replaceability.

• Pie 3

37 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nah, it's awesome. Drafting a RB in the top 10 is a colossal mistake.

Well, yeah, but at least this year, if Desmond Ridder is half as competent and the Falcons coaching staff is half as competent to use Kyle Pitts, I can see the NFC South being a dogfight. 

Wasn't sure, but thought this may need it's own thread: Bryce Young took a dump at 8:02am this morning after scratching his nuts upon waking up at 6:15am.

Again, thought about a new thread, but thought it may be a bit overkill.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1