• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well boys... girls... and whatever the current pronouns are... let's pie and toast!

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

seriously, i’m confused about this thread. is there something going on today?

It's Wednesday, April 26th.  That only comes once a year, so let's all raise a glass!

Today is sort of a day of peace before draft day where we have the #1 pick, and not due to us stinking up the league so badly in 2022 that the cupboard is completely bare. 

I also think it is BigKat's noble effort to get people on the same page that have been treating the Richardson vs. Stroud vs. Young (in alphabetical order) debate like the Hatfields and McCoys. 

I don't know if it will work, but reading this beats reading the latest batch of tired threads that equate to a territorial dispute between those two fine families.  Just seeing that nonsense end (assuming it does or at least becomes noise) is worth the price of admission, alone.

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

Whether you are on the Bryce Young train, the CJ Stroud train or the anyone else train, today is a day to take it all in and rejoice.

We've had an incredible offseason so far (on paper of course) and re-signed KEY players from even leaving the franchise (Bozeman)

We traded up to get the #1 pick, a sign that this team is tired of mediocrity

We got rid of one of the worst head coaches this league has ever seen and brought in a top to bottom all star coaching staff, while early it is likely the best damn coaching staff this organization has ever had

We have cap space

We have an owner who takes offense that he is only the second wealthiest owner in the league and not the wealthiest, the man knows how to stroke a check to match his ego, I like the curmudgeon 

Let's come together and enjoy the moment

basedman.jpg

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

seriously, i’m confused about this thread. is there something going on today?

No, its just the day before a new era blossoms in Charlotte.  The calm before the storm so to speak.  We now know who we are taking so its time to sit back and enjoy the new Panthers.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, coffee said:

I've only been able to make the trip there for three games.  That was one.🤬

(Happily, the other two were great games and Panther wins.)

Don't feel bad Coffee... I was at Tampa when it was apparent Cam's shoulder was D-O-N-E. That was my 3rd Panthers game. Haven't made it to Charlotte yet. But I was so belligerently depressed I was trying to pick fights with entire groups of Bucs fans while my wife was horrified LOL Sorry Watch Out GIF by Laff

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1