• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud: I’m a football player, not a test taker

NAS

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

without seeing the entire body of results, its impossible to know just how effective the s2 test is or isnt.   But if a low score can tank your draft stock I agree, why take it?

This would be why the company was basically doing a media blitz about the scores. Stroud wasn't the only one to have value drop right before our eyes. The company was doing all it can to save their value proposition. 

Edited by BrisbanePanther

13 minutes ago, BrisbanePanther said:

This would be why the company was basically doing a media blitz about the scores. Stroud wasn't the only one to have value drop right before our eyes. The company was doing all it can to save their value proposition. 

If CJ has a significant fall and ends up playing well, I could see players turning it down, or at the least no additional teams being convinced to pay for the tests/results. The S2 guy sure was making it sound like a great tool but also being very cautious of how to word things as to not be the one to blame when a high scorer sucks at actual football or a low scorer plays great. 

• Pie 2

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Still here.

Stroud has looked good.

but still way to early to compare he and Bryce.  Especially with both in completely different situations 

Houston was legit one of the worst teams in the league last year.  They are down 4 offensive linemen.   Are you implying that Young is in a worst spot?

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2