• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Anthony Richardson was Panthers QB #2

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I know I'm the only one, but I find it sort of pathetic Stroud went from a favorite on here to getting made fun of ... just because people want to "be right" about the pick lol. They can argue all they want that they switched to Young because "he's that much better" ... but then you see the Drake Maye thread and ask ... wait, why is this kid getting so many votes compared to Bryce? Are Young voters switching sides ... again? Even in this thread, you can tell the unspoken whisper in the room is that some of the Young fans would be 100% ok if we took AR instead. So silly.

I wanted CJ but am fine with Young. Hope he is a success. But I feel bad for CJ. Clowns on here outright mocking him for no reason at all.

I haven't seen people making fun of Stroud. All I see is people making fun of Young and his size.

I think most were fine with Young/Stroud/AR.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You don't think a team that uses that test as one of their metrics is not going to ask for the score? And if you or you agent says you haven't taken it they will not ask why or ask you to take it? If you are not confident in your abilities then why should a team be confident in you? You can't pick and choose what questions you want to answer in an evaluation and think it will not have an impact on the decision. Life doesn't work like that. Not taking a test for fear of failure looks just as bad as taking it and failing. 

Watch my film, that's my processing speed or I scored an 18. Not like Bryce weighed in at his pro day. I'm sure we wanted him too. I'm not doing something if I know I'm terrible like last place terrible. We can agree to disagree on that one brother. Cheers!

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I know I'm the only one, but I find it sort of pathetic Stroud went from a favorite on here to getting made fun of ... just because people want to "be right" about the pick lol. They can argue all they want that they switched to Young because "he's that much better" ... but then you see the Drake Maye thread and ask ... wait, why is this kid getting so many votes compared to Bryce? Are Young voters switching sides ... again? Even in this thread, you can tell the unspoken whisper in the room is that some of the Young fans would be 100% ok if we took AR instead. So silly.

I wanted CJ but am fine with Young. Hope he is a success. But I feel bad for CJ. Clowns on here outright mocking him for no reason at all.

You're not. Either's better than any QB we've had since the Super Bowl. The short jokes that aren't mean effort insults can be funny but the folks acting like Stroud is a moron are dweebs.

• Beer 3

1 minute ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Watch my film, that's my processing speed or I scored an 18. Not like Bryce weighed in at his pro day. I'm sure we wanted him too. I'm not doing something if I know I'm terrible like last place terrible. We can agree to disagree on that one brother. Cheers!

I'm not speaking about any qb in this draft. I'm talking about the draft evaluation process in general.  If a team uses it they will ask to see the scores. You either have them or you don't. If they want you to take the test you will or you won't.  You will be evaluated by that decision either way. That is my only point. Cheers!

21 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I’m sure Stroud could care less what some people on a message board are saying about him. I still think he will be a good QB in the NFL and he might fall into a better situation honestly. 

• Beer 2