• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 - The Carolina Panthers Select Jonathan Mingo - WR - Mississippi

rodeo

It's a new day in Carolina! It's a nice change to have offensive minded coaches now. Should be a treat to see the difference in styles. There has been nothing but defense in that building from the beginning. I feel sorry for the people that beg for DE every year now. I was really expecting Keion White, DE from GA. Tech. in the 2nd round but, I'm not mad at WR!!

At 6'5" and 285lbs, I thought he would be a great fit in this new scheme.

• Beer 3

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I like this, Marshall and Mingo could be a hell of a duo. 

That’s my thoughts getting groomed or mentored by Thielen will be huge for both. AT value to our team is major he can really help those two take off. Along with coaching but I just feel like he adds to much still being a player but a very willing teacher from his Justin Jeff days they said he really helped him take off.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

I love this pick.

it says the staff believe they can get more out of YGM 

Lets goo!

I am interested to see if YGM can find a role in this defense.  My concern is this: we have several guys with edge rush ability (YGM, Luvu, Haynes, Barno), but no one really proven other than Burns.  

I hope this means they are hoping to get more out of YGM, but that was also the expectation last year and YGM was not good.

I still think signing a proven 3-4 Edge in FA would be smart.

• Pie 2