• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leaked Schedule

ericr0319

23 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

That's another way of looking at it I guess

I'm still afraid of Bijan running for 300 yards in his debut against a newly formed 3-4 defense in their literal first game played together. 

I ain't worried about a RB. I rejoiced when a division opponent drafted a RB high on R1.

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

They will probably make the Colts game later in the season for better chances that AR is the starter by then and had more time to develop since he needs the most development out of the top 3 QBs.

I agree with that, my pointing out of better opponents for storyline sake wasn't about the matchups being in week 2 but on MNF in general.  I'd think Bryce vs AR along with the Reich side of it on MNF is significantly more interesting than Bryce vs Carr and a divisional matchup early in the season.

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I ain't worried about a RB. I rejoiced when a division opponent drafted a RB high on R1.

yeah he is a rookie too, I expect big things from him but there is an adjustment period for almost every position. Only backs Ive seen who bucked the trend was zeke and barkley, both of whom were in there statistical prime during their rookie years.

1.       @ Falcons

2.       Saints (MFN)

4.       Vikings

5.        @ Lions

8.       Texans

16.   Packers

17.   @ Jaguars

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ericr0319 said:

I live and Florida and grew up outside of Jacksonville, trust me. it could be 81 that day. 

yeah I've got a place in FL and have spent a ton of time there, it certainly could be 81 that day but it could also be 60 not ideal for outdoor pool. wonder if they're heated

7 minutes ago, t96 said:

yeah I've got a place in FL and have spent a ton of time there, it certainly could be 81 that day but it could also be 60 not ideal for outdoor pool. wonder if they're heated

Wait ... you actually want to get into that small box of chlorinated filth?

• Pie 1