• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WHAT SAY YOU

Bluetooth

Not sure how he would like being traded from a SB contender to a team in build mode with a rookie QB.  Additionally, I think they restructured his salary to bonus and there is a lot of dead money on the table so the Bills have more than 40 million reasons to try and extend an olive branch.    Admittedly don't know much about him and how he would get along with the team dynamics.  All I really know is that he is a very very good player and likely to be a very very expensive one. 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Not sure how he would like being traded from a SB contender to a team in build mode with a rookie QB.  Additionally, I think they restructured his salary to bonus and there is a lot of dead money on the table so the Bills have more than 40 million reasons to try and extend an olive branch.    Admittedly don't know much about him and how he would get along with the team dynamics.  All I really know is that he is a very very good player and likely to be a very very expensive one. 

I love Diggs but he's a Primadona and we really don't need that with Young. Reich wants to spread the ball around to make defenses cover everyone.  Diggs will demand the ball more and mess that system up.

I am anxious to see our WR corps perform. 

• Pie 9

19 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I just dont think he is the right personality to have on this team right now. He has the same amount of sideline blows up as RA did last year.

But you must admit he is a way better player and actually produces.. "Choosen" (what an idiot) offered nothing of value on the field off the field and damn sure not in the locker room I have him as the worst WR in panther history and yes that's over you know who

• Beer 1

Hey, I'd love Diggs. I don't care about his attitude (most receivers worth a damn are divas), and I think that his 6th highest salary (~3½ mil more than DJ Moore) is in line with other true ones in the league. But, I do think that we could use our cap a little more efficiently---at the very least for more suspect position groups. Moreover, even if we don't spend another dime of our cap, there is great value in rolling over cap into next season, particularly since we don't have a first round pick. 

• Pie 1