• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Blueprint Episode 3: Embracing The Future

Mr Mojo Risin

This was awesome. Made me feel better about DJ Johnson in the 3rd. Hilarious that Zavala texted Fitt and said he wanted to play for us. Also loved that Jammie was pissed off about going lower than he thought he should. Really hyped now.

Edited by Pup McBarky
  • Pie 8

5 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

I thought this episode was fantastic and definitely the best out of the 3 when it came to insight into their mindset during this offseason. Few things I picked up on:

- While Mingo was their "top" guy at 39, they also really liked Matthew Bergeron (OG) and it sounded like he and Derrick Hall (EDGE) were the other two choices. 

- Sounded like they really had conviction on DJ Johnson, and they "won" the trade by whatever metrics teams use to judge that. 

- It seemed like it was between Zavala and Nick Saldiveri (who ironically went to the Saints) and Reich and the other coaches had a ton of conviction on Zavala. 

- And lastly Jammie Robinson was pissed lmao. I'm really rooting for the guy and I hope he gets non-special teams playing time at some point this season. 

Overall, really great episode! Hoping we get Camp Confidential this year too!

Just finished the 3rd episode and pretty dang good. Few more to add - 

- Fitts is finally putting on a show without shadowing by Fat Rhule. And only time will tell about this draft class.

- Interesting to see Bryce wants Mingo as well.

- Coaching is night and day compare to the previous .

Can't wait, let's go~!

• Pie 5
  • Beer 4

They talked a lot about Young's elite processing ability. It sure seems like the lack of that specific ability is most closely correlated with the failure of guys like Z Wilson, Darnold, and I suspect a couple others in this year's class

• Pie 1