• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Meatball opens his mouth again

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I won't be especially surprised if he fails at Nebraska.

He'll get them 8-9 wins in a year or two and maybe even eventually get to 10, depending on who they play, but they'll be slightly above average...not close to their former glory.

1 hour ago, Pup McBarky said:

He'll get them 8-9 wins in a year or two and maybe even eventually get to 10, depending on who they play, but they'll be slightly above average...not close to their former glory.

I thought Nebraska was one of the worst places for him, or maybe anybody.  They still have visions of success from over 20 years ago.  Regardless of what I think of The Process, anybody taking that job is set up for failure against that standard. 

His "rebound relationship" would have probably been better off at Colorado or Arizona State.  The expectations are lower, and if he is able to produce 8-10 wins a year at those schools, he would be a hero.

I'm not sure Saban could restore Nebraska to its past glory.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

He still mad about getting boo'd in front of his kids at a hornets game? 

What else is he even talking about? Dude sucked here and it was on him but he wants to put all the blame on us. Tried to run a NFL team like a HS program. 

Sounds like Rhule has a severe case of thin skin. You pay me multi-million for doing a poor job and I will let people boo me until their heart is content.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He is talking about being booed at the hornets game.   Which in my opinion is fair game.   I don’t think anyone went after his kids as they were in private school

Exactly

4 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I don't give a fug who you are, you fug with kids, I'll end your life. 

Scott Hall Football GIF

• Poo 1

This is the article at ESPN that was referenced in the OP tweet.   Have to have ESPN+ to read the entire thing.  These are the last few lines you can read on ESPN if you do not pay for +

Nebraska's $74 million bet on Rhule is that the master college rebuilder can lead the dual comeback of both his own career and Nebraska's floundering football program. In the wake of Rhule's firing from the NFL's Carolina Panthers in the middle of the 2022 season after amassing an 11-27 record, he's tasked with both restoring his own reputation as one of college football's most....

lol...the writer must have had some of Ms. Rhule's meatballs. (Or is related to Hurney) If anyone has read, or can read the entire article I would be interested to know what other goofy things are in there.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/37936232/matt-rhule-nebraska-cornhuskers-rebuild

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 3

4 hours ago, onmyown said:

Rhule did what any of us would do, take a poo ton of money if the opportunity arose and try our best. Don’t understand why he should be embarrassed.

However in the other corner is Tepper who has made a complete ass of himself  day 1 and is major cringe from the worst record of all time, hiring Rhule, sticking it to players with turf for money, to hiding like a bitch, to being inept, rock hill fiasco and so forth could go on and on.

Yet he is off limits because we are stuck with him I guess? But if there is embarrassment to be had, it’s here and still runs this team. fug that dude.

Image result for you mad bro gif