• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robert Saleh is a blowhard douche

t96

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

This dude literally fuging described (in bold) what the jets did to us after we whooped them in the first practice and their narrative was we were soft for cancelling the 2nd practice for a legit reason with the rain. fug them, I hate the patriots with a passion but I hope the douchebag jets finish last in their division and miss the playoffs

In Spartanburg it was a joint decision between the HC's due to the storms/rain.  This sounds like the Jets just changed their mind about the agreement they had with the Bucs.  Different situations...Saleh was involved in the 1st decision and this says he made the 2nd decision solo.

But I agree...he sounds like a jerk.

• Pie 3

I mean, he says “the team that kinda got beat”. That can apply to either team. His players can also get pissed about getting beat, and the same logic applies. He didn’t say just his guys might get hurt. 

Just because we were embarrassed on Saturday, it doesn’t make this man a villain. 

• Pie 5