• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

37 minutes ago, Killah_Ray said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Bryce plays all of the first half and sits next week. I just hope Campen has lit a fire under the OL’s asses..

Is it a little premature to be seeing 'max protect' packages?  Got to keep our shiny, new QB upright and healthy.

9 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

What? That I want to see Bryce Young and Matt Corral perform better than Desmond Ridder in a preseason game?

You're perfectly okay with less?

I'm ok with letting the process play out and not creating expectations and judgement from 3 drives of a preseason game, yes. 

Edited by PantherKyle
  • Pie 2

13 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

My expectation is that Bryce and Reich outperform Cam Newton, Jake Delhomme, Rodney Peete, Steve Beuerlein, Sam Darnold, Teddy Bridgewater, and Baker Mayfield in their 1st preseason with a new offensive system. This should be very reasonable with the investment made in QB and offensive coach.

We are sitting in Chris Weinke and Jimmy Clausen territory right now. So, it looks bad.

Hoping he doesn't fold up and go into the Jeff Lewis preseason interception abyss.

I was hoping to see a rookie Drew Brees or 1st year Saints Drew Brees, but that faded quickly. He is far from being as prepared as Brees was as a rookie, and Reich is not Sean Payton.

You weren't hoping for poo.  Everyone on here knows your trolling game.  You didn't want Young as our QB so now you are going to overreact to everything that happens to him this year.  When he looks good you will go back into hiding.  

The Brees and Payton comments are starting to make sense though.  Closet Saints fan trolling the Panther's board.   

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I mean, it is a workday for most of us. With the game coming on at 7:00, a lot of us won't have time to engage until it's about on. I doubt there's a quell in excitement after one preseason game. If we get shellaced again, then all bets are off.

BTW, most of us regulars are hardcore. We're following this team regardless!

bro, this place is poppin on work days - even on mondays. 

the 2nd game in a year with a new staff and QB, on a friday? and nada?

not a good sign my G. I hope Tepper is reading this.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

I have to make a work related appearance at night  about once a year.....and it's tonight.  

at least it's preseason....should be back at 9.  ya'll hold down the fort.

Looking forward to your September 11 game day menu.. 

Panther fans haven’t thrown the towel in.. we’re just wanting to see our Panthers play better,, whether it’s the 1st team or 4th string.  I’m sure they all got coached up this week.

”MOUNT UP  MEN ,, RIDE TO THE SOUND OF THE CANNON FIRE ,,,, THERE’S A BATTLE TO BE FOUGHT”

Tonight is seafood night,, I know you were all dying to knowv🤣

Edited by OceanPanther
  • Beer 2