• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI: Cuts begin today

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

This was data from their rookie season in the NFL I believe. It’s mainly showing how bad Neal was this past year. 

It also shows that icky was one if the worst tackles in the NFL penalty wise. That said 11 but pff had him at 13 penalties with 6 sacks allowed.  

38 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Why TF are we keeping 5 TE’s I know Frank likes 2 TE sets but dam this is ridiculous. I’m so confused as to how this makes us a better team.

wait, what?!?! 

I hadn't seen who we cut yet today, but figured we had to cut at least one of the 5 TEs, to find out we cut Corral over all 5 of them doesn't make me happy.  

I'm all for Corral being our scout team QB this year, don't think we'll get anyone better for that role than he would be, so I'd much rather drop our 5th TE than him in that situation, ugh

22 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

It also shows that icky was one if the worst tackles in the NFL penalty wise. That said 11 but pff had him at 13 penalties with 6 sacks allowed.  

Valid point and kind of expected for someone as raw as he was coming out. Hopefully that number will drop. 4 false starts, but the 7 holding was one of the worst in the league. 

23 hours ago, ladypanther said:

You think they do not know what they are doing?  Did you hear Dan Morgan's presser?  They have a plan....hell they have scouting reports on 1400 players....they are prepared.  Remember....Hurney is gone.  We have professionals in charge. Relax.

Im sure they are, just looking at the depth on each line, it has be the worse combo in some time. Need to pray that the starters never get injured. 

i hate going into the season with UDFAs at key depth spots, even 2 of the claims included two more UDFAs. I need to re-think this year w-l. Its more of a three yr plan, but watch evero get HC and they have to find different D players. 

5 hours ago, trucpfan said:

Why TF are we keeping 5 TE’s I know Frank likes 2 TE sets but dam this is ridiculous. I’m so confused as to how this makes us a better team.

We had this same situation 2 or 3 years ago. They will get swapped out for other positions.