• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, frankw said:

Absolutely. But he's getting quite a significant haul of contract money being an 8th overall pick. I feel worse for our drafting results the last few years. He was supposedly one of our few diamonds. For all the talk of Hurney's drafts Fitterer’s don't look much better. And a Hurney pick is holding down our defense right now in Brian Burns.

The kid dedicated his entire life to play this game... and at this rate he wont be in the league by the time of the end of that contract.... that really sucks

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• The best coverage I've seen by far. https://www.youtube.com/live/9bpehWDbcpI?si=ysb_EmEcKfkte_o-
    • Won't say bust before he plays another game, but it was clear to me before the draft that wasn’t a number 1, or even close.  I guess if they can get dominant players around him and design for his deficiencies he could be serviceable. But why do you want to do all that when you can get a prototypical performance out of a guy that is whatever size and shape?  Do I cringe when I see him in the huddle? Yep, I admit it. Because I know what’s coming. But give me a real NFL arm and I’d feel a ton better about dealing with 5’10” 185. It’s always been his throwing/footwork/poor velocity for me. 
    • Ageless Knees Reviews (UPDATED 2024): Unlocking the Truth Behind Chris Ohocinski's Pain Relief Program   ?Visit Official Website{85% OFF}: Ageless Knees official website with 85% discount special link click now {Best Deal On Internet Today: Take Advantage ????}   Introduction to Ageless KneesAgeless Knees Reviews (A Detailed Report) Discover what real customers are saying about this innovative 7-minute pain relief program designed to tackle knee issues effectively. Let's dive deep into the details of Ageless Knees and uncover whether it lives up to its promise of pain-free knees. Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. Program OverviewProgram Name: Ageless KneesType: Knee Pain Relief ProgramCreator: Chris OhocinskiFormat: Available in DVD and Digital DownloadInclusions: Ageless Knees DVD Digital Download Digital Handbook Miracle Massage Wand Usage Requirement: 7-minute routine for each kneePrice: $67 Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. What is Ageless Knees? Ageless Knees is a comprehensive knee pain relief program designed to improve knee health, range of motion, and mobility. Developed by Chris Ohocinski, a seasoned Supervisor of Sports Medicine, this program offers a non-invasive solution to knee pain without the need for medication or surgery. Users are required to spend just 7 minutes a day to experience the benefits of this program. The Genius Behind Ageless Knees Chris Ohocinski, with his extensive experience in knee pain rehabilitation, identified the root cause of knee pain as a dysfunctional femoral nerve. Backed by studies from reputable institutions, Ohocinski's program incorporates the "Electro-Acupuncture" exercise regime, aimed at reducing knee pain significantly. Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. Components of Ageless Knees ProgramAgeless Knees DVD The DVD provides visual guidance and instructional videos for easy understanding and implementation of the program. Ageless Knees Digital Download An alternative to DVDs, the digital downloads allow immediate access to program lessons on various devices. Ageless Knees Digital Handbook Detailed step-by-step instructions in a visual format, facilitating self-paced learning and application of program techniques. Miracle Massage Wand The core tool of the program, the massage wand activates the femoral nerve using light electrical impulses, aiding in pain reduction and improved range of motion. Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. How Does Ageless Knees Work? The program combines routine movements/exercises with the massage wand to alleviate femoral nerve pain effectively. Users experience reduced knee pain and improved knee health with consistent adherence to the 7-minute routine. Advertised Benefits of Ageless Knees Enhances Knee Health Improves Mobility Promotes Healthy Lifestyle Pros and Cons of Ageless KneesAgeless Knees Pros Designed by an Expert Trainer Easy-to-follow Instructions Affordable Pricing Latest Technology Integration Money-back Guarantee Ageless Knees Cons Available Only on Official Website Limited Availability Due to High Demand Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. Ageless Knees Customer Reviews Positive feedback from users highlights improvements in knee health, enhanced mobility, and overall satisfaction with the program's effectiveness. Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. Pricing and Bonuses The program is priced at $67, with additional bonuses including an Ageless Knees Exercise PDF and a 3-Minute Morning Knee Flow video. Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. Final Thoughts on Ageless Knees Based on user testimonials, expert insights, and program effectiveness, Ageless Knees emerges as a credible and effective solution for knee pain relief and improved knee health. With a 60-day money-back guarantee, it's worth considering for those seeking a non-invasive approach to knee issues. Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. FAQs About Ageless KneesWho will benefit from Ageless Knees? The program is suitable for anyone experiencing knee pain, regardless of age or gender. How long until I see results with Ageless Knees? Results may be noticeable from the first use, with significant improvements expected after a few weeks of consistent practice. When will I receive my Ageless Knees DVDs? DVD shipments typically arrive within 5 to 7 business days after purchase. Are there subscription charges for Ageless Knees? No, the program requires a one-time payment with no subscription fees. Can Ageless Knees help with severe knee pain? Yes, the program is designed to address various levels of knee pain and discomfort.   Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount. Ready to Try Ageless Knees? Click to order this digital program and experience pain-free knees with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Ageless Knees official website click here to get latest discount.   ?Visit Official Website{85% OFF}: Ageless Knees official website with 85% discount special link click now {Best Deal On Internet Today: Take Advantage ????}     Ageless Knees will take care of your knee pain… after that the very life within you is longing to be blissful as bliss & intelligence is the very nature of source of creation only question is how to tap into that for which we recommend you visit inner engineering     https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ageless-knees-reviews-updated-2024-unlocking-truth-behind-john-smith-sfi5e Linkedin