• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday night uniforms

ncfan

The people complaining about this complaint don’t understand the underlying non-verbal messaging. Constantly missing the mark on seemingly little issues is systemic of larger problems around just simply not getting it. First and most importantly, at the end of the day the NFL is a TV show and the Panthers are an actor vying for a lead role. Our owner is our agent and he consistently doesn’t know how to position us to be the leading man. 

On 9/15/2023 at 9:23 PM, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

The Panthers all-blacks are cursed anyways. They should never wear them again 

As frustrated as I am with this missed opportunity, I can’t totally disagree. That all black is the best look in football but I’ll be dayumed if this team doesn’t forget to put their soul in those uniforms. They just put their body in the uniform and strut out to the gallows for a hanging. 

Edited by ChapelHeel80
Grammar
  • Pie 1

this “I don’t care if they wear pink, just win baby!” take is so cringe

theyre obviously doing it to make a statement, it should bother you a little bit.

it also means they want a little extra juice for this game against us, because they expect us to be hyped and the stadium to be hyped. Gotta do our part.

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, Wes21 said:

The Cowboys always wear white at home.  

Yeah from when I grew up they were one of the few. Also, I don’t like them. Lol 

And I actually think the whites are their best looking Jersey. What I think doesn’t matter but they aren’t in the majority when doing that.

9 minutes ago, CLG said:

Yeah from when I grew up they were one of the few. Also, I don’t like them. Lol 

And I actually think the whites are their best looking Jersey. What I think doesn’t matter but they aren’t in the majority when doing that.

This might be something of a myth but I remember it being said that wearing white at home in the playoffs was a thing because our first two home playoff games were against the Cowboys and it forced them to wear their "unlucky" blues.

We wear them so much I almost think of the white jersey/pants combo as our home uniform tbh.

People thinking looking good doesn't matter clearly never played lol. The players care at all levels I can tell you that much. OFC just even more reason even if at the bottom of reasons why no one gives af about the boring *yawn* Panthers.

At least using one of the best uniforms in NFL history would be something instead its lol on top of the lol. Can't even look good while playing bad.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1