• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers MNF thread

Zod

Just now, frankw said:

Scott Fitterer is responsible for this offensive mess. Third season our offense consistently looks like it's regressed every time no matter who is the coach or who us starting.

Theres absolutely no identity. Heres a script. fug it punt. Its loathing watching this team play. Letting foreman walk was the dumbest thing shitter couldn't have done.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Whatever they're using, chuck it in the trash. Grant you, the odds would be rather dire but 0%? Even someone like me could conjure a hypothetical where we could win and - as such - the odds would not be zero. 1. Most of our offseason moves end up working. Better O-line play, BY has more GB 2023 like games. Run game becomes top dozen. We constantly win TOP which keeps our defense fresh. 2. We're in the NFC South. A ticket to the playoffs only requires winning the division, even with a losing record which we've done before. 3. Playoffs is a lot about matchups. You get a team that limped in and/or lost their QB late. Or you get the Cowboys and they beat themselves like they usually do. Or we simply get opponents that are quite suspectible to what we do best. Obviously, there's a ton of luck involved but given how Canales seems to want something that may be a reminder of John Fox Panthers football, well, that type of thing actually works better in the playoffs.  4. And of course, the Super Bowl. Yeah, you could get the Chiefs or who knows, maybe the Texans make a run. We inexplicably won against them last season. Maybe we somehow simply have their number. Yes, all of this is very much a long shot but at least for me, the biggest factor is "Can you get in the playoffs in the first place and have the stars align?" Play with the variables enough and you'll find a path.
    • Yeah I understand now - tbh I didn't follow Horn at all before the draft so I didn't know if maybe he did have injury history