• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce DNP in practice 9-20-23

Samppson

4 minutes ago, Jmac said:

He is smaller then Brees. Brees was small compared to a prototype NFL QB. Players like Brees don't come along often. He is not going to be another Brees.

Brees is the most accurate qb in the history of the modern nfl.  It took him years and a hof coach to get to that point.  Comparing bryce to brees is goddamn retarded at best at this point.   How many fuging times did I hear that Bryce was the steph curry of the nfl and now he is shitting the bed and lining up behind the fuging guard.   I am pulling for him to turn the corner but to date its been a complete poo show and if they shut him down until the bye then people really need to get concerned

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

Totally fair

I'm just a "what if" person in the back of my mind, and this entire season is going to be a bummer for me when with every loss I'll just be thinking, "what if we still had our first rounder next year and would be looking at Williams/Maye instead of having someone smaller than half the high school QB's out there"

That sack he took where he was barely touched but just doesn't have the body strength to fight through it was exactly a fear of his size in terms of on the field and not even injury concerns.  In today's NFL game, you can't have a QB who is sacked on plays like that, that's one that every other QB in the league would have shrugged off.

I don't do what it's. You will get caught up in and endless second guessing of everything.  Make a decision and move on. It works or it doesn't.  If it doesn't, sift through the aftermarket for survivors and begin again.  If does work then who give a sh*t what it cost.

• Pie 1

If this injury does sideline Young it may be a blessing in disguise.

Allows the coaches to take a second look at why the offense is floundering, we supposedly have an all-star crew, and Qb gurus, so it's no way we should be ranked dead last in passing. Is it the playcalling, skill positions, or the game being too fast for Byrce right now. 

Sunday can help answer alot of that, and see what adjustments need to be made going forward. 

Frank today 

Bryce’s ankle is hurt.  No idea on the play.  No idea if it looks like a high sprain nor do I know anything about my starting QB and major investment 

My offense is the same whether it is a an experienced vet running it or a rookie fresh out the box 

why do I put Dalton in on short yardage? Hilarious y’all think it is because of Bryce’s size, it’s totally not.  I want them to be caught off guard by the sensational aging Dalton.  

I mean, that’s a bad presser.  That’s Matt Rhule-ish junk. 

• Pie 3

When you're the fan of sports franchise with 7 winning seasons in 27 years and zero winning seasons in the last 6 years you call a turd a turd when you see it. You can also hope it's possible to turn things around without giving new coaches who have already been fired once free passes because someone tells you that's what a real fan would do.

Edited by frankw

53 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I don't do what it's. You will get caught up in and endless second guessing of everything.  Make a decision and move on. It works or it doesn't.  If it doesn't, sift through the aftermarket for survivors and begin again.  If does work then who give a sh*t what it cost.

I can appreciate that, just hard for me to do with this one.

For example, watching us lose every week in 2010 was so much easier to stomach and I never got angry during that season, because I knew at the end of that poo rainbow was going to be a high draft pick.

This one hurts because we're terrible and there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, just more hurt.

Edited by tukafan21

43 minutes ago, CRA said:

Frank today 

Bryce’s ankle is hurt.  No idea on the play.  No idea if it looks like a high sprain nor do I know anything about my starting QB and major investment 

My offense is the same whether it is a an experienced vet running it or a rookie fresh out the box 

why do I put Dalton in on short yardage? Hilarious y’all think it is because of Bryce’s size, it’s totally not.  I want them to be caught off guard by the sensational aging Dalton.  

I mean, that’s a bad presser.  That’s Matt Rhule-ish junk. 

It just kinda feels like they're in disarray right now and trying to figure it out on the fly. So yeah, basically Matt Rhule-ish junk.

• Beer 1