• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread!

Zod

I often find myself wondering why I still watch...this team hasn't had an identity for years. We started to have one at the end of last season when Wilks took over. We still had our share of blunders, but I could get behind the "attitude" of the team.

I feel like I'm just clinging on to hoping Cam, Luke and crew are going to come out of the tunnel again some day lol.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

Well at least the offense kinda came more alive this game. But the defense absolutely shat the bed  in the 2nd half and the penalties were insanely bad. 

A bad team finds new ways to lose every week. 

We are playing a significantly worse D vs last week.  Everyone has put up 30 on Seattle to date. 

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Bad coaching. Bad run defense. Bad 4Q defense. Bad ST. Bad 1st round picks.

Andy, Thielen and Hurst are above average. Sanders is a waste. Chark is a good deep threat with average hands.

Sums it up

Don't forget had we traded Burns and not moved up for Bryce we could be sitting on an insane pile of picks to build.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1