• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

I always wanted whoever we picked in the draft to sit and learn for a year anyway. Mahomes did it. Rogers did it. Brady did it. The fact Dalton has made throws or at least able to throw the ball in the face of pressure, unlike Young who would fumble it, just further proves that Young needs more time to learn. There is no need to rush him back and ruin him.

Seriously, if we lose this game, statistically the season is pretty much over...not many teams dig their way out of 0-3 starts in this league.  Let Dalton play out the rest of the season and let BY sit for a year to learn.  If he comes out the following season and still looks exactly like he did the first two game, we will all know we are headed for another rebuild.  

• Pie 1

Just now, Navy_football said:

You been on that all day. Even before the Panthers game started. 

Quote me. I never said Bryce was a bust. I never said Bryce shouldn’t be in the NFL. Go find where I wrote that. There’s no need to make up things others write on a message board.