• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

11 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

This thread will be one for the ages. Hopefully the mods will sticky this once CJ Stroud busts out of the league.

If you guys want to be Stroud fans so bad by all means go hang out on the Texans message board I promise you you will not be missed

It's always weird to me when folks try to push away other fans. I was a Justin Fields fan. I was never a Bears fan. I really like JaMarr Chase. I've never been a Bengals fan. There are guys here who play fantasy football so they root for guys on other teams as long as they aren't playing our team. It's kind of like I cheered for Cam in New England but I hate the Patriots. If we play him I hope he has a good game but we win. Against everyone else? I wanted him to succeed.

Some folks here, myself included, wanted us to draft CJ Stroud first overall. He currently looks better than Bryce. We are losing. I totally get if folks would rather focus on CJ killing it right now than focus on how poorly we are playing as a team.  

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Someone prolly already said to is in the 14 pages of this thread… but the only terrifying thing about Stroud being a stud is how miserable this place will be … even if Bryce does great as well.

Luckily, it Is really easy to ignore. I hope all quarterbacks from this class become legends 

If Bryce can be good, then it doesn’t matter if CJ is great. We will have our guy. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

Well folks who don't want to hear about this might as well buckle in because on 10/29 we get the first head to head game between the two in Charlotte. This isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Hopefully they both play well and Bryce Young silences his critics.

He can start silencing them on Sunday.

• Beer 1

Way more concerned about AR exploding. We coulda had Cam 2.0. People are getting hung up on Stroud's yards but AR looks like a bonified star in his limited play. Clearly one of the best players on the field.

His return vs LA on Sunday should be a W and another multi TD game.