• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are your best ideas for trade packages to help this team?

Ricky Spanish

My issue with Burns

if you trade him for a late rd 1 guy.

what’s your plan at edge rusher?

YGM is gone to FA

Justin Houston is old and on a 1 year deal

Marquis Haynes is hurt and a FA at years end

Barno and DJ Johnson are your ONLY 2 edge rushers under contract next year once you lose Burns.

1 hour ago, Samppson said:

I feel like I want to get out of this staggered thing we have going on with Coaches/GMs. I feel like we ride the next two years out, if Bryce fails and/or Reich does (probably linked together) we totally clean house and start fresh with a new GM who picks his coach rather than a coach he inherited.

This is the way. But it should start in a week or two. 

Players they should trade: Burns, Chinn, Young, TMJ, Jackson, Shaq and Horn. Burns should net a 1st+ and the rest are not worth building around, get what you can while you can. If you can't trade them and they are not on a rookie deal then just cut them and get it over with. None of those guys are quality building blocks and they can all be replaced by FAs laying around every year. 

Keep Brown and Ickey. Those are the only 2 of good value and use moving forward. The rest is meh to fug off level players here. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Hypothetical scenario:

You are Scotty 2 hotty. Just chillin, vibin at 0-3, watching the team lay another egg. The phone rings. It's the washington commies. They believe that they have their QB of the future in Sam Howell and want to bolster their pass rush.

They offer you Scary Terry and a 2nnd for Burns to be reunited with Rivera. Do you make this deal?

Nah. Burns is still worth a first on face value even with other players involved. Burns can be tagged if it comes to that. I’d wait till deadline on any of these players. See which playoff trajectory teams are in need and go from there.  

Unless Chinn can fetch a day two pick i'm keeping everyone.

TMJ will only be on the books for 1.8 million next year even as a 4th option that's relatively inexpensive.

Who is trading for Shaq injured or DJ coming off that Achilles tear?

I'm keeping Horn but doubt we pick up that 5th year

Only person I'd consider trading is Burns for like 1st and 3rd. Use that money to extend Luvu and Brown.

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Hypothetical scenario:

You are Scotty 2 hotty. Just chillin, vibin at 0-3, watching the team lay another egg. The phone rings. It's the washington commies. They believe that they have their QB of the future in Sam Howell and want to bolster their pass rush.

They offer you Scary Terry and a 2nnd for Burns to be reunited with Rivera. Do you make this deal?

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Just stop trading.

you could argue the biggest mistakes we have made over the last 3 years all involved us doing trades. If we end up with the worst record in the NFL this season, which right now looks possible. It may go down as the single worst move in team history, and by a wide margin at that, basically we would have traded DJ Moore and Caleb Williams for Bryce Young…. Which I don’t think there’s a person here who would say that’s a good idea.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nope. I'm letting Fitts sink or swim with this roster he has assembled. If he can find some FA pieces or swing some low level trades involving late round picks or non-core players, fine. But I'm not letting him trade anymore valuable assets either in terms of players or future picks trying to band aid up these shotgun wounds. This is either gonna work or we're in the GM market this off-season.

Woah didn't know David tepper was in the huddle