• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

24-Hour Rule Back In Effect

Montsta

Quality people leaving? This board is dominated by the same 20-30 folks posting and replying. All the other thousands make random comments here or there, or if they are smart just lurk and look in to check see the latest news those same 20-30 folks compete with each other to be the first to post some bull they saw on Twitter and discuss. 

Every whiny thread and every interaction to it is money in Igo's pocket.  Let the man's board have freedom to enhance his bank account. It's pretty easy to just not click on bull rather than deny others a chance to interact when in fact...they did not break any terms they agreed to when joining. 

• Pie 4

A) how many freakin mods does this place have? And are you going to ban the other mods who are in every thread? 

B) some of those “quality posters” you mention have spent the last month telling everyone how ignorant they are about football because they dared to point out some question marks about this team. And when those question marks became facts, of course they go and cry to the mods about “negativity”.

Get off of your power trip and let people discuss the team how they please. If you only want positive content on this site about the team, well, good luck!

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

A) how many freakin mods does this place have? And are you going to ban the other mods who are in every thread? 

B) some of those “quality posters” you mention have spent the last month telling everyone how ignorant they are about football because they dared to point out some question marks about this team. And when those question marks became facts, of course they go and cry to the mods about “negativity”.

Get off of your power trip and let people discuss the team how they please. If you only want positive content on this site about the team, well, good luck!

You and I both will likely be creating new accounts soon~ 

To be honest this board should be thankful that they have any posters bitching and crying. I'd be more concerned that they weren't. If they're not bitching then they just don't care anymore. They could just keep their trap shut and move on. That's the scary part. Winning fixes this problem. Don't expect people to be all sunshine and rainbows after this debacle. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

12 hours ago, Montsta said:

A few decent tracks to be sure. Murder One, Ecstacy, Weed Song and Resurrection are good tracks, but I guess I was 18 and felt like they were “falling off” by the time Resurrection dropped. I mean I was an impressionable young pup maybe 12 when creepin on ah come up came out and I listened to that tape front to back until it wore out, several times over. Nothing but bangers. Bone is an all time favorite of mine though regardless, and between them and Three-6 they are the only true way to tell how good the system in your car is. I just went and saw Jelly Roll and Three-6 a week or so ago and they were still killin it and I’m 40 now lol

I’m 41 so we’re the same generation. I loved btnh, art of war is an all time classic, but I really liked a few songs on resurrection. Ecstasy, paper paper, weed song, and change the world were all great to me. 

Is three 6 still together? I’ve only heard sporadic solos from them for years. I dig jelly roll. I hate country music but these semi country-rappers that have been making music the past ten years have been good. Yelawolf is one of my favorites and I like jelly and struggle too. Alligator boots by struggle and yela came out a couple months ago and is a banger, but I got that whole album and the rest of it is weak country stuff. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

This. Some People were calling out the over hype of this team all off season and were getting poo'd to death for not putting out blind optimism now everything is coming true and certain people can't stand the backlash. Grown child behavior 

• Pie 2