• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pledge to continue being a fan the rest of the season....

TheBigKat

This board has been so much more fun than the team for years. I come here because it's the last Panther related content of value.

The games are truly pathetic. Every game makes Thursday night games look like the SB. This years Thursday night game may make amazon renegotiate their deal because that game shouldn't even be aired.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

Yes it stinks, especially after hopes were high. I don't think I have been as happy about Panthers football in a long time then when I saw an alert pop up on my phone that we had traded for the #1 pick. I was like, they must have loved Stroud after the GA Bulldogs game!!!

We had A LOT of pre-season buzz and well know it is a buzzkill, I get it, it stinks, getting closer to a decade of non-meaningful football. 

BUT

Many of us are long time sufferers, we will get through this year as we have others. It WILL hurt watching Chicago with two top 5 picks but this is Carolina Panthers football at its fines. I feel like one of the elders here, we've had some amazing posters over the years. 

I commit to still attending the games, even if I leave at halftime since Frank Reich's offense is more effective then Melatonin

I commit to still going to my two remaining away games (Chicago, Jacksonville)... I know... I know

I commit to watching the away games because even in train wrecks we all can't help but look to see the carnage

I commit to renewing my PSL tickets next year, I know but what else can a hopeless fan do.

I commit, will you?

I’m in. Jesus, I’m reading don’t kill myself books and looking at pictures of reasons to live during tv timeouts… but I’m in. 

• Pie 1

Why is their loyalty to poo like this? I myself was there. I was loyal to all things Carolina. Sat through the Clausen days to reap the rewards of Newton and Luke. But in all honesty that ended in a let down too. The older I get the more I realize while I love the game of football, there is so much more I should pledge my loyalty to. I lost my mother in May she loved football and was a diehard Dallas fan, bless her heart. But while we used to bond over football and talk junk on Sundays. I wish I could've taken more of those Sundays just to spend with her. Put what's important first, commit to your family and your personal growth. And then worry about this sorry ass franchise.

What's going on in Charlotte in moving down on the list of my priorities the more rotations I cycle on this earth, and I will no longer let the ineptitude frustrate me any further. I'll always be a fan, but I should change my user to meh I'm a Panthers fan.

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna lie, college football is starting to just become a lot more entertaining IMO than the NFL. If I'm being honest, there's just a lot of bad football being played in the NFL right now.

The reason I always liked pro ball over college is I really can’t stand watching weak armed qbs  throw 5 yard passes…

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

I can't imagine ever bailing on the team or finding another team, I said it in my "it's just pre-season" thread that I got drug for; I wish I didn't like this team as much as I do. it's nostalgic for me. I will still watch for signs of life but will definitely be watching in Multiview. Thankfully betting on games and fantasy football still keeps the magic alive.

I am disgusted that Tepper and this staff have practically ruined such a good thing for me and many others. They should sell the team and resign, it's that bad.