• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The impressive throw you wanted from Bryce

TheCasillas

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

This is truly impressive. Chark catches this... and it's a 180 narrative on BY.

• Busy Pocket
  • Offplatform
  • Ultraquick Release
  • DOT

I'm confused? So you are saying a throw to a covered receiver is the impressive throw we wanted? And if he leads Chark more with that throw it would have been a much easier catch.

If this is the throw we have been waiting for, then it's worse than I imagined

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I'm confused? So you are saying a throw to a covered receiver is the impressive throw we wanted? And if he leads Chark more with that throw it would have been a much easier catch.

If this is the throw we have been waiting for, then it's worse than I imagined

that is NFL open.  Should be a catch, DB may have grabbed a hand tho.  

21 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

If stroud or Richardson makes that throw nobody is overhyping it like yall did. Theilen got wide open in single coverage against backups and bryce looked him down the whole way. It wasnt a nasty throw, it was a throw a number 1 pick should make with little difficulty. Thats the point. An that was the last play of a underwhelming pre season that got chalked up to "not opening up the playbook". Now here we are. 

do you hear yourself? You guys are slobbing on Stroud for throwing a TD with 25 air yards and nobody within 8 yard of his receiver, but you're telling me you wouldn't freak out if he makes a huge anticipation throw down field on a rope for a TD? ok....

"it wasn't a nasty throw, it was a throw a number 1 pick should make with little difficulty" my man, you just wrote the same thing twice and then said they aren't the same. A throw a number 1 pick should make with little difficulty absolutely can be a nasty throw (which it was)

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

Wait…

Please tell me we’re not talking about the underthrown ball to Chark who was being held? Had he not been held he’s standing in the end zone looking back at the ball hit the turf

You just told the whole world you can’t read a defense even at a basic level 

• Pie 3