• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fanbase/Stadium crowd in a nutshell

KillaCamNewton

Ive been sitting in Section 124 forever. Had some Vikings fans sitting next to me. They were vocal but far from obnoxious. Probably late 20s/early 30s. Dropped a few f bombs when Kirk threw the pick 6. Older couple with kids in the row in front of us got  offended and turned around and threatened to call security if they cussed again because “its a family environment” and kids cant hear bad words

never been so embarrassed as a fan before. Only thing softer than our OLine and run defense is the wine and cheese crowd that goes to the games (if they dont sell their tickets to opposing fans already)

what makes it a family environment? Is is the alcohol being sold? The half naked cheerleaders? The grown men giving eachother brain damage? If you wanna shelter your kids dont bring them to an NFL game take them to chuck e cheese and drink soda and eat pizza while you watch on TV

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

It's mostly always been like that. Those people hated 2015 lol.

I get being respectful but if you let your kids out into the world you had best prepare them for the world. It's not Disneyland everywhere and a few fbombs sounds acceptable for a football game. 

I always wanted them to put in a section where kids have to sit so they can make everyone have a good experience...well theoretically at least. 

I know there is a lot of transplants in Charlotte, mostly northeast so I understand why there are a lot of Jets and Giants fans and Commanders and Steelers are close by. Why were there so many Viking fans there?  Did those people really come from a thousand miles away to watch their 0-3 team. I don’t think there are many NC residents from Minnesota 

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Over the top obnoxious assholery I get it. Complain about it. Make them tone it down or get tossed. But if you want to protect your precious children from hearing a naughty word, then a football game isn't the place to be taking them.

This. I'm pretty sure I dropped an F bomb without thinking after the Bryce fumble which I don't know if other people overheard since the sea of Vikings fans I was in were around me were cheering. But that's a lot different than who is yelling it five times in every sentence and getting worse throughout the game.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

I know there is a lot of transplants in Charlotte, mostly northeast so I understand why there are a lot of Jets and Giants fans and Commanders and Steelers are close by. Why were there so many Viking fans there?  Did those people really come from a thousand miles away to watch their 0-3 team. I don’t think there are many NC residents from Minnesota 

They were out in masses in 2021 also. I've heard that they travel pretty well to road games in warmer climates in October since it's already miserable and cold up there.

Edited by X-Clown