• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

2 minutes ago, Castavar said:

And as far Mrs. Tepper goes, if she indeed had a hand in all of this, then fug her too.

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

Nicole stuff

I get putting her in the charity roll. That is more usual. 

'Why is there such a stark difference between the in-depth dive of Frank Reich compared to the knee-jerk hiring of Matt Rhule? Many attributed the decision to Tepper's growth as an owner, noting he had learned from his previous mistakes. However, few have pointed out that Mrs. Tepper was a big part of this search. Buck Fitty (General Manager Scott Fitter) even credited Mrs. Tepper for her role in the coaching search. What struck me most about the comment is how it didn’t sound forced. It was authentic. He didn’t seem to be just sucking up to the owners, but he appeared to mean it. Was Mrs. Tepper the difference in the hiring process that the Panthers needed? At the very least, her insight lent to assembling the most accomplished coaching staff in team history. '

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

most of us old guard know his game and came to accept  him. hes a panther fan just like us and at times has been a non-stop machine at posting panthers news/content. 

besides hes just the old poster (who i cannt recall), that posted videos in every threads. 

loved Hayden Panettiere a tad too much as well, like psycho space levels..... 

You're thinking of Jangler who was a fuging creep and weirdo who can't hold Juan's jock.

• Beer 2