• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Seriously though if he forces reich to give up play calling duties that is at least a positive step.  If he fires reich going into the bye at 0-6 and promotes EE I could get on board with that as well.

So it does seem like what the Afternoon Rush was talking about yesterday has some legs

That's the thing. If we canned Reich but had no obvious replacement on staff it's a bit more murky. But we have a young up and comer on our staff that was getting serious HC interviews a few months ago. I'm totally cool with the idea of canning Reich and promoting EE. Ideally we see dramatic change, he becomes the guy and we can build momentum for next season. Imo, there's no such thing as an overreaction right now. We were a 7 win team a year ago and we're currently on pace to be one of the worst teams the sport has ever seen. These are purely facts.

4 hours ago, Jmac said:

People have a short memory. If Tepp makes the right moves and gets this crap straightend out and heading in the right direction, he will be forgiven for finally seeing the light.

“If Tepp makes the right moves” will require him to defer to someone that may not agree with him but has a solid track record of success. So far his ego has prevented that. However, we have to hope. 

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

Everybody: Frank is fired, can’t wait for them to announce Evero today

Tepper: Unfortunately, I let Frank go today, the interim Head Coach will be that pile of what is left of Dom Capers, let’s hope he has a good second run.

Tepper just needs to name himself as the new HC and get that poo over with, you know there’s a big part of him that wants to

Just now, onmyown said:

Tepper just needs to name himself as the new HC and get that poo over with, you know there’s a big part of him that wants to

I’d love to see his fatass mad walk out there. We would suck but it would be so entertaining. People getting cut on the sideline after bad plays. Sign me up for it

• Pie 1

I'll never forget Tepper going on about our blueprint for the team being a strong defense, saving capital on offense, and Young elevating the offense with less. Omfg, oh my f g. When I heard that load of poop plan I knew Fitt had sold him a mother-load of poop. I bet Tepper is ready to strangle FItt right now. It was the dumbest plan I've heard in my life! It was the opposite of what we should have done! This is actually hilarious now.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

9 hours ago, thennek said:

So he is upset that his analytics QB choice is not NFL ready? Maybe he needs to stop looking at numbers and charts to tell people what to do and let the football people make decisions. 

Everyone could see CJ Stroud jumped Young the moment he played against Georgia. I just don’t understand how these guys getting paid the big bucks couldn’t see it too.

• Beer 3
  • Flames 1

39 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Does everyone seem to forget that we have an Assistant Head Coach?

If Tepper were to shock everyone and actually fire Reich mid-season, it would be an almost certainty that Deuce takes over as HC and keep the coordinators in their existing roles.

Yeah and Brown/Evero wouldn't accept this interim HC mess anyways. Duce is actually from the area so he would at least embrace it like Wilks