• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr “I won’t stand up for Mediocrity” observes practice today

ncfan

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I feel like there is a reason why we brought in a couple of HC candidates after hiring Reich. I think Tepper wanted a safety net in case Reich didnt work out.

I hope this was his plan.

We have some potential candidates already on the staff. I would love to see what Evero can do. Or maybe Thomas Brown.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I hope this was his plan.

We have some potential candidates already on the staff. I would love to see what Evero can do. Or maybe Thomas Brown.

I also think Reich had the ability to put together the best possible coaching staff and that was probably 90% why he was hired. However turns out the HC is still very important and these next couple weeks might determine if one of the other candidates on the staff should be promoted.

• Pie 1

For those who will be at the game now and moving forward, it'd be real funny to get some Oakland A's fan energy into a "sell the team" chant.

I have been one of the few it seems to be practicing patience until after the bye week, but I thought we'd have AT LEAST 1 win by then with some semblance of progress being shown week over week.

Not throwing in the towel just yet, but I'm close. If we end up with the worst record in the NFL with no first round pick and this coaching staff, clean house top to bottom, hire a director of football operations, and sit the fug down and shut the fug up Tepper.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 4

Just now, CBDellinger said:

IDC if you like Frank or not... Tepper firing him midway thru his first season is a terrible idea on many fronts.  In the end all if would do is cause chaos and prove to everyone that Tepper is an impulsive idiot.

Tepper is an idiot regardless of how you skin it so go ahead and fire him and get this over with

• Pie 5