• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr “I won’t stand up for Mediocrity” observes practice today

ncfan

42 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I feel like there is a reason why we brought in a couple of HC candidates after hiring Reich. I think Tepper wanted a safety net in case Reich didnt work out.

Reich hired Evero and let him hire all the defensive coaches. Reich also brought in Brown. If Tepper/Fitt are hiring OCs and DCs we are in even worse shape then I thought.

Edited by ForJimmy
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Go get Ben Johnson and a new GM this offseason. 

Why would any high level coaching and front office candidate want to get anywhere near this franchise? Roster is poor with no depth and minimal draft capital with meddling owner that cannot seem to get out of his own way. This is easily one of the least attractive jobs league wide. Dark dark times ahead in Charlotte - I don’t think we’ve seen rock bottom yet and Tepper is the common denominator. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, OnlyPantherFaninMaine said:

Why would any high level coaching and front office candidate want to get anywhere near this franchise? Roster is poor with no depth and minimal draft capital with meddling owner that cannot seem to get out of his own way. This is easily one of the least attractive jobs league wide. Dark dark times ahead in Charlotte - I don’t think we’ve seen rock bottom yet and Tepper is the common denominator. 

The right move is to play the long game. We’re in this mess because everyone wants a shortcut.

We need to draft BPA for the next 3-4 years, stop theses stupid trade, and we need stability on the coaching staff for once. A new coach every 2 years will never create a winning team.

• Pie 3

52 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Pretty soon that kind of environment  is gonna make no one want to take a job here at all. I think he needs to ride Reich out the season. 

I keep seeing this pop up, but there is just no basis to this. There are only 32 NFL head coaching jobs out there, there will always be someone who wants the job.

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, Tbe said:

The right move is to play the long game. We’re in this mess because everyone wants a shortcut.

We need to draft BPA for the next 3-4 years, stop theses stupid trade, and we need stability on the coaching staff for once. A new coach every 2 years will never create a winning team.

What in the world make you want to keep this coaching staff though? Why would we want stability with the worst coaching staff in the league? The right GM, the right staff = winning team and stability. We currently have neither. 

• Pie 4

16 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Reich hired Evero and let him hire all the defensive coaches. Reich also brought in Brown. If Tepper/Fitt are hiring OCs and DCs we are in even worse shape then I thought.

Its like I said in my next post. Reichs hiring was almost solely depending on who he would be able to bring in and how the staff would be formed.

• Pie 1

If we fire Reich this season, who will want to come here to coach? The entire league knows we have a bad roster. THE ENTIRE LEAGUE. Could we be coached better? Yes but firing him will do more damage long term than any good. 

I agree that Frank needs to hand over the play calling however.