• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you feel like Bryce Young's ceiling is, as of now?

1 hour ago, Eric4280 said:

So the sample you’re working with is three games? That’s it, that’s all you’ve needed to see? There’s one clear, obvious issue on this team that isn’t being addressed but sure let’s just blame Bryce for not being able to uplift this pile of garbage, his first three games in.

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

these guys got the patience of a damn toddler 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If it takes 3/4 years to get young up to a point to being an average qb then we are in a world of hurt

Where did you even get “average qb” out of anything he said? Come on dude stop pulling poo outta ur ass.

Morning Way GIF

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Reich is getting 2 years and if that doesnt work I seriously doubt a new coach is going to want to roll with bryce.

Frank is not getting 2 years. If Tepper is dumb enough to fall for that crap again we are really in trouble these next few years.

Frank better start winning some games if he wants to keep his job next season.

4 hours ago, shaq said:

Two years from now a lot of people are gonna be eating their words.

Nothing would make me happier than to be as wrong about him as I was Cam.  Of course, Cam showed how wrong I was ... basically week 1.

I'm happy waiting 2 years to be proven wrong on Bryce if that is what it takes, lol. 

It's sad some folks want to lower the bar for a franchise that hasn't won a division title in eight years. If you're just happy to be here more power to you. Others aren't going to jive with that mentality. This team needs an infusion of grit and we need more players who hate to lose. We might have a couple like that right now. The rest seem to just be going through the motions similar to 2010. It's a dark period. Trading up to #1 we were supposed to be getting our leader who would be a much needed addition to bring some life to this team that has been lacking after watching milquetoast bores like Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold only dig us further into lower depths.

Just show us something. We are pretty much bottomed out now.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

We are 0-4 because of Bryce

With average QB play this team is 2-2 maybe even 3-1

Those of you talking about years to develop or it’s only been 3 games are clinging to blind hope

Do we even score 10 points tomorrow? Does Young throw for over 200 yards? This is where the bar is at for game 4… it’s ridiculous 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Flames 1

I think the same thing I thought before the draft. In 2 years we're going to have BY in the same category as Zach Wilson, Sam Darnold and Trey Lance. He played behind one of the best olines which gave him time. This isn't college and these defenders aren't college level. I think the game is too big and fast now. I also hope I'm wrong. Time will tell. 

• Pie 1

I know the Bryce stans will be upset over any negativism, so you folks start preemptively calming down because here is a bunch of it.

I think Bryce Young’s ceiling Might be average starter. Might. He is historically small, not elite in his football athleticism, from strength, to size, to speed, to arm strength. 

If he succeeds as an average starter in the NFL, it would be historic. Let that sink in. Historic, as in never been done by anyone. He is Not Brees size wise, there simply are no legit comps. And they bet the farm on it. Our farm. 

And Stroud was there for the taking, looking so much better in practically every quantifiable way. Except ‘processor’. Right? Lol.