• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread or something

Zod

My recommendation to everyone is to go on a nature trail walk or something. Its a beautiful day outside, Fall is finally here.

But hey, if you want to see the Panthers lose then have at it.

Someone will make a 10,000 word essay on here about how Bryce's 1 good almost completion means that he's actually an elite rookie QB, so don't watch for "development" or w/e.

Too busy to watch the game today. Will check the score and maybe pop on some highlights if it looks like miraculously they might pull off a win. I’m expecting a massive blowout and calls for Reich to get fired but I think fitterer gets the axe at the bye week 

One team has an all time motivator at coach who has harnessed the blue chip, junkyard dog mentality of the city he embraced to build a legitimate contender that plays exciting, but disciplined football on both sides of the ball.

The other team is the most vanilla organization in the league that has zero identity and has a straight up depressing roster.

Injuries aside, the Lions will remember what we did to them last December and they’ll be motivated. 37-16 Lions

• Pie 1