• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread or something

Zod

2 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

I’ll ask this again, what exactly did you want him to go on that drive?

- false start results in 1st and 15

- immediate pressure to the guy and he try’s to get rid of the ball 

- not a safety but you’re in the one yard line.

What are you expecting there?

Some of y'all act like this guy is a 5th round afterthought of a rookie unexpectedly forced into action by a rash of injuries or something, not a guy drafted #1 overall after a massive trade up. The former would be expected to need a ton of help to be successful. The latter is supposed to elevate the players around him.

• Pie 1

Just now, joemac said:

Look I’ve been one of Bryce’s biggest supporters around here, since we traded for his pick. However whatever garbage they’re currently vomiting up on the field is not it. They need to bench Bryce for a while before they break him for good 

Benching him would destroy whatever ego he has left.  He is not an alpha qb.  That's concerning 

Just now, joemac said:

Look I’ve been one of Bryce’s biggest supporters around here, since we traded for his pick. However whatever garbage they’re currently vomiting up on the field is not it. They need to bench Bryce for a while before they break him for good 

There is plenty to criticize Bryce about,  ur some of y’all are just saying stupid poo acting like every QB can convert 3rd and 20 on the 1 with a poo line.

• Beer 1

I keep telling people to rewatch the Seattle game, look at the playcalls and then the route combinations.  

They were completely differnet route combinations for Dalton at QB from the same playcalls and formations. 

This isn't Reich's offense being played with Bryce at qb. 

It's just not, Bryce can't run his offense at all so they have it completely changed for him to have a chance at producing 

• Pie 2