• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread or something

Zod

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Welp, bout to go knock errands for the next couple hours, i am interested in that niners cowboys game tonight. Will be watching 

That is EXACTLY what I’m going to do!

Edited by SCO96
  • Pie 2

Easily the best game of Bryce's career.

I really do not care much about interceptions for a rookie... don't get me wrong, they're not great, but meh.

If we can start to see him hitting more of these tight windows passes... the velocity on those throws was perfect. Just need more of that.

• Pie 8

19 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I said nice throw but that doesn't excuse the poo game he has had.  Or the poo throws

I thought he was going to have an absolute meltdown of a game after the second pick.

Instead it somehow made him stop being a puss and start taking some shots. Compared to the other games I give him an A+++ just for that. 

• Pie 1

@PanthersGOATFan336 You know I wanted Stroud the whole draft process right?  I've just been in the wait and see approach with Young this year.  He showed he can throw it 20 plus yards with some touch and heat (if needed) this game and scored 3 TDs (last one was in garbage time).  He also made some bad rookie mistakes.  The play clock dropping to 1 second every other play has to stop.  We just have a shell of a roster with injuries and lack of depth.  Fitt's seat should be burning hot IMO.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

I really do not care much about interceptions for a rookie... don't get me wrong, they're not great, but meh.

If we can start to see him hitting more of these tight windows passes... the velocity on those throws was perfect. Just need more of that.

This is my thought, and its exactly what my post last week was about.  Im tired of the conservative BS, just sling it, dont care about the INTS because we're gonna lose anyway, I'd rather see what he actually has.  There was a lot more positive to feel about todays game than anything before this week.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Im sure its not a issue when the receiver is wide open. Clearly there is a difference in the throws he attempts with open receivers and receivers with defenders in the area. But of course yall gonna see what yall want to see.