• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the team wasn't all banged up.....

Jmac

Just now, Jmac said:

What would the record be now if we had most of our starters? In spite of the shyte play calling and ineptitude, would it look much better?

I’d say we’d have at least 1 win under our belts, maybe we’d be 2-3 but no better. Most of our issues have been on the offensive side of the ball, even before the injuries started piling up.

• Beer 1

The same problems repeat themselves but we don't plan for them during the off season and draft. So I said Horn and Jackson would have injury problems this season, and I never found anyone on the huddle who would disagree. Shocker they're hurt again.

I think with Horn we might be 1-5, but who would be shocked if we reset with Horn from the start and went 0-6?

• Pie 2

The CBs were never reliable health wise. There is no 'if he was healthy' at this point for Horn because not being available is the norm for him.

The OGs? Some help probably but not enough. No one seems to be playing great and coaching is concerning well past the mistakes of roster building.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Jmac said:

What would the record be now if we had most of our starters? In spite of the shyte play calling and ineptitude, would it look much better?

I believe we would be much better.  I have had concern for the Panthers training staff for some time.  I hope we can get an A1 training staff soon.  Vermillion was not good at all and I'm beginning to feel we have Vermillion 2 on board.

• Pie 1