• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Presser

Cdparr7

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Seriously what is reich talking about?  Young just didnt see the corner, thats clear.    Jacobs pulled off thomas because he was reading youngs eyes, bryce stared him down the whole play

No idea. At this point I assume it's pure BS from the coaches, FO and ownership until I see something different. This would have been Rhule putting his feet in his mouth saying something absurdly stupid, maybe it's dementia showing in Frank or just pure fantasy to take away his pain that isn't ending anytime soon. No idea. It's almost all BS at this point from those people.

22 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Blamed the second INT on Mingo for not running his route at the right depth which is something I’ve said a few times is a massive issue of Mingo’s. So why on earth is TMJ sitting on the bench while Mingo is running around like a chicken with its head cutoff 

they're basically the same player

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

No idea. At this point I assume it's pure BS from the coaches, FO and ownership until I see something different. This would have been Rhule putting his feet in his mouth saying something absurdly stupid, maybe it's dementia showing in Frank or just pure fantasy to take away his pain that isn't ending anytime soon. No idea. It's almost all BS at this point from those people.

Does Reich think we are that stupid that we cannot watch and see exactly what happened?  If I am mingo I am seriously asking why the fug you putting that on me?

How the hell is it that an experienced head coach like Frank Reich has admitted 5 games into the season that he:

1) Forgot Adam Theilen wasn't on the field and called a play that could "only go to him," then had to burn a timeout because of it.

2) "Miscommunicated" for an entire game and forgot to put TMJ on the field.

I mean, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!? If you can't get simple poo like this right then how can you ever hope to succeed at this job?

I mean damn, at least Rhule had the excuse of having little to no NFL experience.

Just now, Jay Roosevelt said:

How the hell is it that an experienced head coach like Frank Reich has admitted 5 games into the season that he:

1) Forgot Adam Theilen wasn't on the field and called a play that could "only go to him," then had to burn a timeout because of it.

2) "Miscommunicated" for an entire game and forgot to put TMJ on the field.

I mean, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!? If you can't get simple poo like this right then how can you ever hope to succeed at this job?

I mean damn, at least Rhule had the excuse of having little to no NFL experience.

frank rhule

feel free to use that

• Pie 2