• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce is going to be a good QB btw...

Zod

13 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

That’s because a lot of teams are organizationally piss poor and they fail to build it correctly so QBs “bust”. When Bryce had time today he looked like Brees.
Honestly we could have kept Moore and CMC and probably still got up to take Bryce. Now imagine Bryce with those 2 plus AT. I’d bet Bryce would look more like people expect him to. 

Some of it is organizational failure some of it is just picking the wrong guy and that sadly happens just as often. I'm not going to bother with what if scenarios CMC is gone Moore is gone Bryce Young is here this is his team. He's going to get at least another few years and it looks like a new regime to showcase what he can do.

I'm going to have to break with you entirely on the Brees take my guy. If he looked like Brees we don't go down giving up 42 unanswered points.

Edited by frankw

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Some of it is organizational failure some of it is just picking the wrong guy and that sadly happens just as often. I'm not going to bother with what if scenarios CMC is gone Moore is gone Bryce Young is here this is his team. He's going to get at least another few years and it looks like a new regime to showcase what he can do.

I'm going to have to break with you entirely on the Brees take my guy. If he looked like Brees we don't go down giving up 42 unanswered points.

I don't think Drew Brees in his 6th game in his rookie year would have faired much better tbh.

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

I said when he had time. 42 unanswered was a lot of poor game management by the HC

Just now, mc52beast said:

Question is will this franchise ruin him or will he go somewhere else and excel.

Bryce needs a strong supporting cast to succeed.  We don't have it here, therefore we likely won't know for several years until we get him weapons or he goes to another team.  He's not good enough, especially at this stage of his early career, to carry a team on his back.

1 hour ago, Zod said:

I'm as unhappy as anyone with the Panthers right now. Trust me, they are horrid.

But I still believe Bryce will develop into a solid starting QB for many seasons.

If you have watched a lot of football, it isn't hard to see that Bryce is a NFL caliber starting QB. Give him weapons and a legitimate coach and I suspect he will shine, much like Tua. 

My only concern with him is the deep ball, he really doesn’t have an NFL deep ball arm, he may not need it but it’s an important weapon to have