• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich handing over playcalling to Brown

UNCrules2187

51 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

If wins don’t soon follow Reich will 100% be fired at seasons end.

The next 5 games aside from Dallas are EXTREMELY winnable. If we don't win 3 out of the 5 it wouldn't surprise me to see Tepper fire him midseason. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, NAS said:

6 games too late, some of us were calling for it in preseason

And were told a bunch of lies like we wanted to be vanilla because we think we can win the division with our first two games are NO/Atl and you guys just can’t see what they are trying to work on so the poor play calls are exactly what we were trying to do. I wonder where that @Gerry Greenfella went off to as we got to 0-6.

Also, I really hope we do see something. I’m worried that it’s still going to be the Theilen show.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Did 'somebody' hold a gun to his head or did he have an epiphany?

Either way thank you who ever forced his hand.

Depends on if Tepper is the one you hate the most or not.

If Tepper is the devil, it was Frank’s epiphany that Brown will be better for the team than Tepper telling Frank what plays to call.

If Tepper isn’t the devil, it was during one of the meetings with Frank where Tepper asked him why he hadn’t handed over play calling to Brown and Frank had no answer except maybe it will be better.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

The next 5 games aside from Dallas are EXTREMELY winnable. If we don't win 3 out of the 5 it wouldn't surprise me to see Tepper fire him midseason. 

A week or two ago I said it's likely that we'd be 0-6, Reich would hand over playcalling, and then anything less than 5 wins following the bye would mean the entire operation gets axed. I still believe that. Aside from Cowboys and at Jacksonville, every game on the schedule is winnable. Obviously they're not going to go 9-2, but you need to be able to scrounge up 5 wins from Houston, Indy, at Chicago, at Tennessee, at Tampa, at New Orleans, vs Atlanta, vs Green Bay, vs Tampa.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

fug Frank.  Dumbass.  I was holding onto hope that he already had and we just didn't know it, so that way we knew his whole fuging system was just broken and we did all we could do.  But you mean to tell me this dude ran the whole fuging season into the ground being a fuging stubborn idiot and THEN you're gonna let Bronw call plays after you blew our season to.fuging poo.  fug you, Frank.

Normally, I wouldn't take this strong of a stance, BUT after hearing his press conference today, holy poo it's hard not to have a sentiment similar to this considering the limited offensive production to date...

Why hire a guy you don't ''TRUST'' or ''HAVE TO GET USED TO'' of ''HAVE TO BE READY TO GIVE UP PLAY-CALLING'' to call plays day 1....

• Pie 1