• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Grant TMJ Permission to Seek Trade

ncfan

5 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

I went through all of them in a thread a few weeks ago. Besides Christensen, Hubbard, and Horn (always hurt), and maybe Bryce, the drafts have been so abysmal that I think random selection would have been better.

Considering there were better options than Horn (Surtain,Parsons,Slater,etc) not sure that counts 

16 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

David Gettis

Gettis was one of the few bright spots from 2010. Unfortunately tore his ACL before the 2011 season and that seemed to spell the end of his career. 

TMJ... I never saw anything from his college tape that really excited me. Mingo sorta feels like his replacement already.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I think Pass rushing has evolved over the past decade or so, and you will see guys moved all over formations based on defensive looks and matchups. The best Pass rushers in the league don't stay on one side anymore, they get moved around to create better matchups and stunt from down to down. Myles Garret spent 366 snaps on the right side (LT) and 334 on the Left side (RT) back in 2020 (Quickest and easiest googling I could find on the subject). That's pretty even, and he's not the only one. Micah Parsons, TJ Watt, JJ Watt, etc. all move or moved around throughout the games. Strictly blindside rushers aren't really a thing anymore.
    • I have almost zero interest at this point. I have no desire to go to a game, watch one unless there's nothing else to do, or buy clearance merchandise for $0.01. Until this team can actually do something, anything, to prove it's marching towards success, there's no point in investing any emotion other than an enthusiastic "fug Tepper."
    • This is comparable to the last Matt Rhule year, but with slightly more hope. There was 0 hope that 3rd Rhule season. I know I personally am willing to give the new HC some grace since he was given fuck-all to work with in terms of a roster core after Rhule, Fitt, and Reich blew it all to hell.