• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Grant TMJ Permission to Seek Trade

ncfan

38 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

If you can’t get on the field as a receiver on this roster, you are straight ass.

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Ill never forget the annual training camp articles about how he looks amazing.........NEVER FORGET

so true.

26 minutes ago, Tbe said:

If he can’t receive a bigger role in this terrible WR room, he’s not going to get one anywhere.

also, unless you have already established yourself...A new coach is going to favor his guys over Matt Rhule's guys. 

I don't buy Frank really forgetting about TMJ.  It serves Frank better for his dudes to produce. 

The amount of times the Panthers have missed on a wr is a lot. I am trying to think, but can not recall any great to even good wr's they have drafted besides Steve Smith.  Everyone else, the best wr's in Panther history all came via trade or free agency.  That totally sucks, and this failure at drafting wr these past 10yrs has been detrimental to the organization.  

1 hour ago, Growl said:

Passed on a lot of great players. This forum went absolutely gaga over fitterer for this draft because they finally went and did what people wanted them to do:

move down, stockpile lots of late picks, loads of cheap contracts

went as expected. You don’t build a great team by having copious amounts of late picks. 9 dimes don’t equal a dollar.

I was an outlier on that one. All that trading down made me very skeptical. I don't subscribe to the "quantity over quality" draft method.

• Beer 2

47 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Dude has been stuck under 2 of the worst offensive coaches in the NFL. If he ever wants a chance at having a career, getting the hell out of this poo show makes sense. 

Good WR's don’t typically completely disappear based on scheme. TMJ is not a good WR. He has proven that time and time again.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Good WR's don’t typically completely disappear based on scheme. TMJ is not a good WR. He has proven that time and time again.

I'm not saying he is or isn't. Just an observation though that if you want to create an offensive resume, Rhule and Reich seem like 2 of the least likely candidates to help with that.