• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

1 minute ago, Cam Lawter said:

Since Tepper came, we lost Cam Newton, CMC, and Moore. All Franchise players LOL. To get Bridgewater, Darnold, Mayfield, and legendary Hayden Hurst. 

Gosh damn pal, I never looked at all that in one sentence before, that is mind boggling. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TN05 said:

That's the thing, his interceptions are inexcusably terrible. Not what was advertised with his "super processor".

I've said it from the jump, the issue is we already knew his limitations, but the bigger problem is that his perceived strengths were also huge weaknesses.  The fuging Bears backup doesn't even make these mistakes.  At this point, you could literally find and play any 6th or 7th round rookie QB and they wouldn't do the poo Bryce is doing.  It's fuging horrible.

• Beer 2

24 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Yes, that same Texans team with an offensive line.

To be honest I was surprised we beat them...I don't know how.  They are a better team in every way than the Panthers are.

No way you are saying the Panthers have as much talent as the Texans on offense. 

My bad Young threw another pick 6 again. You were saying?