• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers vs Bears TNF Thread

CRA

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

We can’t keep using this excuse every fuging game. I swear some of y’all would make excuses for Hitler if it fit you agenda.

The OL has not been bad tonight and just because they get pushed back doesn’t mean they aren’t doing their job. A 6 foot 3 QB is going to still be able to stand in there and make throws when the OL gets pushed back into his lap. Young simply can’t do that because of his size. This is the NFL, Young is always going to face a little pressure, but y’all act like if he doesn’t have at least 5 yards of space then it’s not enough.

His best pass was on a roll out, so maybe I should ask you, WTF ARE YOU WATCHING?

This. Young Defenders, we ALL know, ok? We know Bryce is getting pressured. We know our WRs are avg at best. We know Bryce would be elite with a top O-line and top WRs. Almost ANY qb would be elite with that. What makes a QB great is when he overcomes hardship. Young has yet to show us HE can win a game for us.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It was another busted screen to Thielen that wasn't going anywhere anyway. Just like every screen to Theilen yet we insist on trying to run at least 3-4 every single game. Just wasted downs.

Good news I think we’ve already filled our 3-4 per game quota on that play this game 

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

We can’t keep using this excuse every fugging game. I swear some of y’all would make excuses for Hitler if it fit you agenda.

The OL has not been as bad tonight and just because they get pushed back doesn’t mean they aren’t doing their job. A 6 foot 3 QB is going to still be able to stand in there and make throws when the OL gets pushed back into his lap. Young simply can’t do that because of his size. This is the NFL, Young is always going to face a little pressure, but y’all act like if he doesn’t have at least 5 yards of space then it’s not enough.

His best pass was on a roll out, so maybe I should ask you, WTF ARE YOU WATCHING?

Our special teams still has more points than our offense and grown men are really logging on here to poo posts like this lol

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1