• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The boss at practice today with eyes on the OL

ncfan

49 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you're winning you can do whatever you want. But when you're 1-8 with the worst record in the NFL since you took over ownership maybe you shouldn't have your wife out there scouting the OL and chopping it up with your front office personnel. I mean just for optics' sake. It's a bad look for an awful organization. Or do and give everyone more fodder for jokes. Either way...

Honestly i would rather have Nicole in charge at this point. Maybe she would leave everything to the front office personnel and stfu.

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

When was that?

I remember David being in on draft stuff but not her 

It was from the series of vids they released about the offseason. The 3rd one. There were other weird moments, like when Dave was convinced they were the only ones who knew about Chandler Zavala as if NC State was a division 3 school in Wyoming. 

Edited by Judo Thoreau

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Zero signs to point to that. I mean, she's literally getting on the phone during the draft to make trade deals.

What did she actually say?

Either way, do you really believe she was the one orchestrating the entire trade?

Much more likely to was a made for TV moment where she is just basically relaying what the front office was planning on saying.

I know it’s easy and fashionable to blame the rich guy but if anything it’s almost masking the fact that our from office has at this point seem to have done a really poor job the last few years.  Not only with the draft, but also free agency and evaluating the worth of their own players. 

• Pie 2