• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay thread.

Zod

4 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

youre having a knee jerk reaction. The o line doesnt fold on every play, theres been plenty of plays were bryce does have time and either holds the ball too long or misses his target/gets fooled by defenders

Almost every drop back this game.  And when there is time no one is open.  He makes rookie mistakes as expected but hardly has a chance.  I get people love to hate Bryce and I'm not in love with the pick either but come on. 

8 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

"guys I said the o-line is bad once after I posted ten million times about how Nicole Tepper personally selected Bryce Young and he wouldn't start for a middle school team"

Bryce Young being sacked by one of the better defenses in the league doesn't erase the multiple pick sixes and bad passes.

And idk why you're bringing up Nicole Tepper like Dave and his wife aren't meddlers.

But there can be multiple things true at once and such is the case with the state of this franchise.

Edited by frankw