• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay thread.

Zod

7 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

There’s nothing for me to defend. You like sucking Stroud’s dick so much then go suck it. Pretty simple concept. When y’all let Cam go and entered QB purgatory, did you see me around here? No

Some would argue that's rather fairweather just saying.

Also there were a vocal group of people who did not want us to move on from Cam Newton without a real plan in place. IE drafting one in the first to develop which is what we should have done instead of signing Bridgewater to that ridiculous contract. We've been flailing ever since.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Brent Gregory said:

True. I disagree with Colin Cowherd many times but he's right when he says good organizations move on fast as possible from draft mistakes. I know Carolina isn't a "good organization " but if they don't this will be the results for the next several years. 

You actually think we are a great QB away from being a competitive team? Everything is awful here. The WR's, the playcalling, the O-Line, you name it, its bad.