• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick 6 was 100% on Mingo

thebdawg

28 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

lazy route when the ball is throw he has inside leverage and positioning by the time it's picked he is 3 yards further up field horrible route worse effort.

He just wants to whine, trash Bryce, and ridicule those who don’t. Save your time & effort. 

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

This throw looks like a layup lol. I missed the 2nd half but wanted to see what the pick looked like. Also the Cowboys fans roaring at the top of their lungs must be super embarrassing to Tepper if he actually cares 

It was not a wise throw regardless of Mingo. He's flanked by two defenders. Bryce's body language looks to just be going through the motions and wanting to get the ball out of his hands. Very strange some people want to eviscerate only Mingo for this play.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

I really want to see the All 22 view of this play. From my spot in the stands I saw someone (Thielen I think) coming wide open across the middle going right to left on a route that was over 10 yards deep. 

As I see him come open I watch as the ball instead goes to the 3 yard crossing route and picked for a TD. 

I am not a professional athlete, I am not even good at Madden. How on earth can I see the open receiver in real time from the stands and our QB can't see him on the field?

I think Tremble was open behind Mingo as well...

2 hours ago, Purrnicious said:

I really want to see the All 22 view of this play. From my spot in the stands I saw someone (Thielen I think) coming wide open across the middle going right to left on a route that was over 10 yards deep. 

As I see him come open I watch as the ball instead goes to the 3 yard crossing route and picked for a TD. 

I am not a professional athlete, I am not even good at Madden. How on earth can I see the open receiver in real time from the stands and our QB can't see him on the field?

You genuinely have a better view in the stands than the QB does from the pocket. 

• Beer 2

IMG_1743.jpeg

Some Huddlers would claim Tremble is open here. The DB would plant his foot to defend the pass to Tremble if Bryce threw it there. 

The only thing Bryce could have done better, upon review, is step up in the pocket to allow either Tremble or Mingo to come open. With that said, he’s probably thinking Mingo will run the route in blue which wouldn’t have ended as poorly. 

Edited by ECHornet

15 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

IMG_1743.jpeg

Some Huddlers would claim Tremble is open here. The DB would plant his foot to defend the pass to Tremble if Bryce threw it there. 

The only thing Bryce could have done better, upon review, is step up in the pocket to allow either Tremble or Mingo to come open. With that said, he’s probably thinking Mingo will run the route in blue which wouldn’t have ended as poorly. 

LEAVE BRYCE ALONE!!!!!!!!

leave-britney-alone-chris-crockerc.jpg?w

• Beer 2

9 hours ago, Purrnicious said: